[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:46:42 PDT 2022

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022, 6:37 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2022-03-21 0635 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 1 of Wim Hof Protocol. Performed
> indoors.

2021-03-21 1643 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 1 Shower 2 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

This time I put my head under the cold water for most of the 30 seconds,
and this was much more noticeable, and invigorating. Meanwhile the rest of
my body is really hot, compared to my chilled head.

It seems I'm going to make typos writing the dates and numbers. Maybe I can
revise them after the fact.

The protocol I glanced at doesn't say to do it more than once per day.
Still deciding how I want to count that. The goal is to reach the end!