Even some Russians appreciate my AP essay.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 21 08:39:38 PDT 2022

AP currently has a different general meaning - ie " Associated Press " so Bell is open to attack as grandiose for persisting in its use at the present juncture.  Never mind AP - like the rest of corpse media are in the process of being buried.
But even if the next Sanjuro - or the next CJ - or the next me - succeeds in sending it viral I will argue for ' APster ' as the best name for it. Fuck turning anyone like ' natural rights ' Bell into some world historical figure for a joke!
  The gist of his idea is the Tontine and as old as trad anarchism which also practiced assassination. Then Mongo knew assassination markets came with the territory and even grew the balls to use one here once - against Paul Wolfowitz in 2003 - better late than never for the bold revolutionary leader ( ahem )
There is much that is original and good in Bells screed - unfortunately that which is good is not original and that which is original is not good.
APster - the term - was being used here before I arrived and of course ' Dead Lucky ' was old by then. ( Shame we still haven't gotten lucky with Bill Gates yet. )
 APster, for want of a better term, is good. APster works. APster cuts through clarifies and captures the democratized anarchist revolutionist spirit.  I  commend it to youse and close with the immortal words of Oscar Wilde...

All advice is bad - and good advice is fatal