Ynt: Biggest Nazi propagandist since Julius Streicher

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:26:39 PDT 2022

> Zeynep A-hole may have found a way to do this here - but then she's Batshit-Crazy.

In the world of math, there's always more than one way to solve a problem. just like here. The solution to your problem is to sleep in a psychiatric ward or think about what I can do to you when you don't shut up. I told you to speak with respect before. It seems to me you're the one it's lunatic for. Unlike the others, I like mathematical violence, and believe me, it's very effective. You need a teacher to learn how to walk and eat.