Just on the subject of APster

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 21 03:38:24 PDT 2022

I remain platform-agnostic as to whether privatized ' Black-Box APster " kicks off the full global cryptoanarchist revolution or  public-choice ' Soft Drilling ' does the trick.

The main point is it goes viral asap so ' Everyone an assassin ' joins ' Everyone a remailer ", Everyone a Mint ".

And then we can nut out the non-trivial, NP-hard problem of True Names guided by the cypherpunk approach of ' privacy for the poor and transparency for the powerful '. Yes?