Even some Russians appreciate my AP essay.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 21 02:20:43 PDT 2022

If by ' appreciate ' you mean get it wrong.

" ...  Let me emphasize once again that all “donors” are anonymous.. . "

Russian whose never heard of CJ's ' Dead Lucky ' or read Part 10 of Assassination Politics.

" . . .  I'm not suggesting that EVERYONE would be identified. The "donors" to the system would remain perfectly anonymous, and the "guessers" would likewise be perfectly anonymous, but the organization itself would be made up of real people, who have published addresses, who have simply decided that they have had enough of the current system and are going to participate in a PERFECTLY LEGAL enterprise by the laws of the country, and just DARE the government to try to stop them. . . "