Wikipedia preceded Wikileaks

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 20 20:26:38 PDT 2022

" . . .  We should also strengthen our zero tolerance policies, which we already have in place against stuff like nationalist editing, as well as our policy of No Nazis. . . "

>From a Wikipedia editor.

Any informal cypherpunks moderation might build on these two approaches. " Nationalism " could cover anyone assuming state-legitimacy as something all pervading for all time.
" Gunnar Larsson " appears to suffer from this malady.
Then " No Nazi's would cover any antisemitic list trolls that persist in any hateful, religious bigotry against Jews.  Take Batshit-Crazy - please.
Repeat offenders after being warned might then be doxxed, ddossed and destroyed. Yes?

" Cypherpunks are all about privacy for the poor and transparency for the powerful "

Wikipedia founder, sorry, Wikileaks founder, recently.