JEW-LIAR-n Assange for " jew-US nazi imperialism "

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 20 16:28:40 PDT 2022

The messaging app “Briar”, backed by Julian Assange of ...

2 days ago — The messaging app “Briar”, backed by Julian Assange of WikiLeaks, featuring encryption as well as sending via Bluetooth, is now available ..."

Ukraine Receives $4 Million In Crypto Donations Within Hours ...

1 day ago — Ukraine Receives $4 Million In Crypto Donations Within Hours—Including $1.9 Million Tied To Pak, Julian Assange NFT Collection.

Stella Moris #FreeAssangeNOW on Twitter: "I spoke to Julian ...

2 days ago — We contacted Julian Assange in prison. He says that everyone in #Ukraine should install @BriarApp NOW
THEN
Au PM Scott Morrison has announced a $100m package of ‘lethal’ weapons funding from Australia - with a large chunk assigned to buy missiles and ammunition for Ukraine.

“… Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military …”

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.’ ASSANGE July, 2013

GOTT MIT UNS

"Will you be my Mary Magdalene, Heather? And bathe my feet at the cross?" - Assange 2011

https://www.today.com/money/how-julian-assange-could-seduce-even-you-1C8368154

Julian Assange: "I want to testify on Cambridge Analytica, but ...

https://www.repubblica.it › julian_assange-192387103

27 Mar 2018 — Repubblica just interviewed Julian Assange, who in recent months has ... over the last few years: "we are in the business of crucifixion", ...

2011 JULIAN ' The 95% of the population which comprise the flock.. ' ASSANGE  http://cryptome.org/0003/assange-manne.htm …

“I’m a big admirer of Ron Paul & Rand Paul for their very principled positions in the US Congress on a number of issues” ASSANGE 2013