War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:47:04 PDT 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mq5Sqc3GQ8 Oliver Stone w Putin pt1
https://www.youtube.com/embed/UoRojyazmQc Lindsey Graham Assassination

https://rumble.com/vwdgap-globalists-hide-putins-speech-from-the-world.html

https://sputniknews.com/20220317/resurfaced-video-shows-biden-confessing-he-proposed-bombing-of-belgrade-in-nato-op-in-yugoslavia-1093953765.html
https://twitter.com/colonelhomsi/status/1504223212049162247

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1999-04-10-9904100232-story.html
https://twitter.com/NinaByzantina/status/1504622361173143556
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/what-happened-when-us-b-2-bomber-%E2%80%98attacked%E2%80%99-china-1999-197791
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3170821/china-harks-back-belgrade-embassy-bombing-after-nato-cites-its
https://www.theguardian.com/world/1999/oct/17/balkans

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukrainian-forces-try-to-hold-mariupol-as-combat-reaches-city-streets-11647690670

Joe Biden... the Lifetime Angry Violent Dangerous Snapping Asshole Rager Boy...

Clip Of Biden Boasting He Proposed NATO's 78-Day Airstrikes On
Belgrade Goes Viral In China

Both Russian and Chinese media and state officials have in the last
days been widely circulating a resurfaced video from 1999 wherein then
senator Joe Biden bragged about being the first US official to propose
bombing Belgrade and destroying the city's infrastructure.

State media in Russia wrote this week while featuring the footage:
"The head of Roscosmos, Dmitry Rogozin, reposted the footage on his
social media account, reminding the current US President of the NATO
bombing of Yugoslavia that is estimated to have killed about 2,500
people, including 89 children." Russian officials used the clip to
blast Biden over his latest description of Vladimir Putin as a "war
criminal" and "thug" due to the invasion of Ukraine. It's also getting
wide circulation on Chinese social media.

    "I was the one who suggested the bombing of Belgrade. I was who
suggested to send American pilots and blow up all the bridges over the
Danube"..
    Joe Biden, 1999 pic.twitter.com/NrkvmTqN33
    — Geo_monitor (@colonelhomsi) March 16, 2022

"I suggested bombing of Belgrade. I suggested that American pilots go
there and destroy all bridges on the Drina," Biden had said at the
time.

The 78 days of air strikes lasted from 24 March 1999 to 10 June 1999.
The bombs kept falling even on Serbia's Easter - called Pascha - which
is the holiest day of the Orthodox Christian year.

"I was suggesting very specific action," Biden said while seeming to
praise his own 'muscular' proposals which helped lead to the NATO war
against the Serbs.

China's mission to the EU also called out prior US action over what
was Yugoslavia, condemning the outrageous May NATO bombing of the
Chinese embassy - which killed and injured multiple Chinese nationals
and journalists.

    China to NATO: “[W]e will never forget who had bombed our embassy
in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. We need no lecture on justice
from the abuser of international law…”

    Wow.https://t.co/bMYHiEAPDo pic.twitter.com/FxK5e9GA1j
    — Nina 🐙 Byzantina (@NinaByzantina) March 18, 2022

According to a summary of the incident in The National Review,
"Despite the seemingly extensive target vetting, on May 7 the Chinese
embassy in Belgrade was struck by five Joint Directed Attack Munition
satellite-guided bombs, delivered by U.S. Air Force B-2 Spirit
bombers. Three Chinese journalists—Shao Yunhuan of Xinhua, and Xu
Xinghu and his wife Zhu Ying of the Guangming Daily—were killed in the
attack. Twenty other Chinese nationals were injured, five seriously."

On Thursday China's foreign ministry said in a statement "we will
never forget" - and related it to Washington's outrage over ongoing
Russian military action in Ukraine:

    The Chinese diplomatic mission in the European Union said on
Thursday that Chinese people could fully relate to the suffering of
other countries because “we will never forget who bombed our embassy
in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia”.

    “We need no lecture on justice from the abuser of international
law,” it said. “As a Cold War remnant and the world’s largest military
alliance, Nato continues to expand its geographical scope and range of
operations. What kind of role has it played in world peace and
stability? Nato needs to have good reflection.”

Destroyed Chinese embassy in Belgrade, 1999

While the US downplayed it as an "accidental targeting" incident,
evidence later emerged that it was likely done deliberately amid
accusations that Yugoslav army communications were being transmitted
from the embassy.

Biden had actually gone on to boast about his role in the NATO attack
on Belgrade in multiple different venues...

In the above archived clip, for example, he said in a fiery speech, “I
will continue with every fiber in my being to keep America involved
with troops that can shoot and kill….”

“I believe it is absolutely essential for American troops to be on the
ground with loaded rifles and drawn bayonets.”