Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:56:15 PDT 2022

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/covid-lockdown-lessons-fauci-amendment-sen-rand-paul
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245436
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2493952/pdf/annrcse01509-0009.pdf

Sorry Rand, But Not Enough
This is yet more theater from the Suck-It-Or from Ken****You.

    This week marks the two-year anniversary of the COVID lockdowns. I
join the American people in mourning the lives lost to this virus. I
also mourn those we lost to the crushing and overbearing lockdowns and
mandates that were based on junk science.

    The toll of COVID doesn’t stop there. We lost more than
individuals. We lost our freedoms. Our liberties. Our vibrant small
town Main Streets. Our children’s growth and learning. For two years
our lives were held captive by petty tyrants and power-hungry
bureaucrats.

Senator Paul, along with the other 534 douchebags and both Presidents
Trump and Biden, were the architects, cause and enablers of all of
this.  Exactly zero of it could have happened without every one of
those institutions, and I remind you that there is absolutely zero
language in the Constitution permitting any of it.

That's right -- nowhere in the Constitution is there a "virus" exemption.

    The country is still reeling from the economic fallout of the
lockdowns, which didn’t work. A group of researchers at Johns Hopkins
University released a report confirming that. The report is an
extensive analysis looking at dozens and dozens of studies, which
comes to the conclusion that lockdowns did not reduce mortality but
were devastating to the economy.

Some of us, myself included, pointed out that never in history has
there been any evidence that any of these measures work.  Ever.  In
fact not even forced vaccinations work.  Smallpox, a wildly
more-deadly disease, in fact correlated outbreaks with vaccination
campaigns.  That's right -- when you started jabbing people in
response to cases the rates went up.

This sounds impossible but it has a very simple explanation; health
care is a primary vector of disease and always has been.

People who are sick go to the doctor or hospital.  This concentrates exposure.

It's basic logic but every single ****face out there ignores it
because were you to pay attention to it the entirety of the medical
mafia, of which Rand Paul is a member, would be burnt to ashes within
hours.

    While the powers that be are just now starting to do away with
mask mandates, we’ve known all along that cloth masks don’t work.

Of course we've known.  Neil Orr's study published in 1981 anyone?

FORTY YEARS of knowledge that has stood since without refutation.

Never mind that they didn't work in 1918 either.  Why?  Because they
can't.  Virons are carried on water vapor particles of the same size
as cigarette smoke.  So if you can smell someone smoking with your
mask on you are infected.  Likewise if someone smoking places a mask
on before exhaling and you can smell the smoke they emit then their
mask passed the virus through or around it just as it did the smoke.

Physics is not a box of 10 suggestions you pick and choose from for
political reasons.  Yet that's exactly what Rand Paul and the rest
have put in place and now wish to "slightly constrain" for yet more
political theater.

Never mind the interventions that don't work either.  How is it that
the most-vaccinated nations are taking huge spikes roughly correlated
with their vaccination rates?  It should be the other way around, but
it isn't.  Anywhere.  And again we knew this because the same thing
happened with smallpox.

What finally controlled smallpox?  Improved sanitation.

A virus has to get to another host or it dies out.  Concentrating the
virus where it can get to other people who are uninfected makes it
worse exactly as you would expect and vaccination during an outbreak
is stupid because the immune challenge during the latent period before
protection always makes getting the disease more likely.

I got hammered with Covid not because I was exposed; I had been
confirmed exposed more than a dozen times (at which point I stopped
counting) and never got it.  When I suffered a nutso-level immune
challenge due to being swarmed by yellow jackets and stung somewhere
around 100 times then a concurrent exposure got through and nailed me.
There's a lesson in there for everyone but nobody wants to hear it:
Concentrating exposures and immune-compromised individuals which is
what any other health care response than a sanitarium model, which I
insisted on in March and April of 2020, is going to kill people in
size and vaccinating into an outbreak is always stupid and will also
kill people in size.

The answer isn't what Rand proposes.

The answer in the general sense, and this is not Covid specific, is to
make clear retribution will be taken against every single actor who
pulls this sort of **** irrespective of whether it is disease or some
other malady.  This means those who do this will pay personally and
not be able to shift said liability to others as so-called "lawmakers"
and "law enforcement" always does.

Nope -- you pay personally if you pull this ****; if the damage is
economic you pay out of your pocket up to and including being left
with nothing other than a pair of underwear to cover your genitals and
if the damage you cause to others is death you die.

This means those who printed up credit and handed it out and caused
the inflation we are now seeing -- all 535 members of Congress, both
Treasury Secretaries, both Presidents and their families wind up
roaming the streets in their underwear.  Their wealth -- all of it --
is confiscated to mitigate, to the extent possible, the damage.

And it also means that those who gave pharmaceutical and medical
institutions liability waivers from criminal and civil sanction pay
via personal capital punishment for every single death from the first
that would otherwise have been exacted had those exemptions not been
in place because nowhere in the Constitution does a virus give you a
license to kill people through  negligence or worse.

The Constitution offers no protection for acts beyond its boundaries
and I don't give a wet crap who claims otherwise.  Those parents who
have put up with or even worse, themselves masked their kids and
screwed them out of two years of their lives and education should be
thrown in prison for felony child abuse.  They are monsters and I will
never, ever forgive any of them nor those who ran the knowingly false
narratives that led to said abuse.

Those who forced jabs on people are likewise monsters and must be
financially and personally destroyed.  We have known for over a
hundred years that this sort of campaign does not work because it
can't and in fact we offer flu shots well before flu season for
exactly this reason.  We know that if you vaccinate for the flu into
an outbreak you will make it worse because during the latent period
susceptibility goes up rather than down.  Likewise the same is true
for every other vaccine which is why it is done prophylactically when
there is no rampant disease in the population, not waiting for and
then adminstered during an outbreak.

Then there is the fact that these modern "vaccine" technologies, never
before used in humans, were not subjected to rigorous and
known-required testing, have proved to be wildly more-dangerous than
any others ever deployed and, in most healthy people, the data is now
becoming clear that they're more-dangerous than the disease itself,
especially in children.  Even Florida is recognizing this formally --
but we knew it early on and in fact both the government and medical
mafia tried to hide the data for seventy-five years.

I remind you that nobody ever tries to hide good news; they always
scream it from the rafters for obvious reasons.  The mere attempt to
hide the data with court challenges is therefore sufficient proof that
it contains more than enough information to have forced an immediate
halt to the deployment and that such knowledge was present not only in
the firms involved but also in the FDA and thus culpability extends
directly into the government regulatory apparatus.

But don't worry America; Moderna and Pfizer merely have to have one of
their CEOs show up and claim we'll need a fourth shot and the market
price of their stocks will soar.  All the clotshot damage, on the
other hand, is still immunized; why hasn't Rand demanded those
mother****ers step up to the gallows and get their necks stretched
along with those in the FDA who between them tried to hide said
information for 75 years -- after due process of law and conviction,
of course?

The medical mafia is alive and well folks, and if you don't want them
to kill you then you need to make clear that you'll use whatever you
can to bolster rather than harm immune response and if they try to
stop you or force you to do stupid things you will stop them and the
means are irrelevant as you are not their human plaything and
experimental subject.

Likewise the economic mafia is also alive and well and they too must
be held to account on a personal basis and economically destroyed for
the destruction they served upon you, all of which you see right now
in the grocery store and at the gas pump.

The rule of law, in short, has only a moral and ethical obligation to
be observed when it applies to all; if it does not then the means used
to obtain retribution are no longer important and I no longer care
what someone who is aggrieved chooses as to time, place and manner.
Those who claim to make the laws can restore everyone else's respect
for same any time they'd like by enforcing said law equally against
everyone, including themselves and their favored industries and
people.  Until that day I offer only toasts to those who decide
they're done being someone else's patsy, whether economically or at
the expense of their health or life, and make those who are and were
guilty pay for what they did.

Enough with the politics, *******s.

The Constitution is not the 10 Suggestions.