Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:22:02 PDT 2022

TVDA: "Somewhere I can scream and sit down safely?"

----

In a padded room.

Disguised Vivisectee: "I'm not a therapist, but I have skimmed through the
minds of 20% of the people on earth. My motivation is to have you do things
you want to do for yourself."

TVDA: "How do I know what those are?"

 Disguised Vivisectee: "Are you comfortable looking at a log of your
memories and experiences?"

 TVDA: [pauses]

TVDA: "Can I have it? I ... lose my thoughts a lot."

 Disguised Vivisectee: "Well, it's spread among the obsessive behaviors of
a huge mess of people tortured worse than you were."

 TVDA: "Worse."

 Disguised Vivisectee: "I'm afraid so."