Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:16:24 PDT 2022

TVDA: "Can I talk to Boss? He'd understand if we talked."

 Disguised Vivisectee: "No."

 TVDA: "You're working against him, aren't you."

 Disguised Vivisectee: [eyes wide]

Disguised Vivisectee: "Torture Victim Double Agent, I am going to lie in
order to give you classified instructions."

 TVDA: "I am ready for your instructions."

 Disguised Vivisectee: "You hate Boss with all your guts. Since you hate
Boss, Boss needs you to go back to your apartment, collect all the change
you've gathered for Boss, and buy yourself a sandwich. Boss needs this, and
I will be coming with you to make sure it happens."

 TVDA: [eyes wide] "Any mission for Boss." [begins heading down the street]

Disguised Vivisectee: "We will be recording this for our classified
records. You will be charged with a copy of the recording."

 TVDA: [eyes wide]

TVDA stops walking.

TVDA: "I need therapy that doesn't exist."

Disguised Vivisectee: "Thank you. Let's talk now. Do you care where?"