Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:03:23 PDT 2022

------------
State Worker 4: "Oh, I'm excited, my government is building nuclear rockets!"

Boss: "And we're not their contractor yet? Get rid of their
contractor, take all the work they kindly did for us, and send
messages to your government that everything's fine."

State Worker 6: "Oh, this is so cool, my government made contact with aliens!"

Boss: "How come the aliens didn't make contact with us? Stimulate a
civil war and contact the aliens for them."

Corporate Spy 5: "Oh, this is so cool, my corporation is researching
mind control!"

Boss: [laughs]

[dream begins fading] ... GONG!