[ot][spam][crazy][random] Neuron Star

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:22:45 PDT 2022

Neuron Star

Oh, I am a lonely Neuron Star
I hope one day I could be a pulse-arrrr
All alone on my lonesome
My poor neighbora' axons all shriveled!

Oh, I am a lonely Neuron Star
Everybody fires to my benefit!
My synaptic plasma,
Knows no such has-muh,

As meeeee!

We made the below Neuron Todo List. It is joke-practice for karl being
able to make his own todo lists, I suspect.

TODO List:
        - graduate from being a neuron to being a spirit or a memory
or a feeling again.
        - heal karl's brain, whoever karl is
        - give myself a cool 'voice' name so i can talk to karl with therapists
        - grow long connections to important distant parts of karl's
brain that are perfect and don't make any seizures or numbness or
other things that get the ugly 'brain damage' label
        - be more respectful of neighbor neurons
        - remind people that i am here so they know i'm alive, can
also get the ugly 'brain damage' label if you don't do this
        - be 'fluid', not 'starchy'. starchy people get flack. but
they never have to do anything, i mean it's got its temptations.
        - treat trauma as if it isn't there, x10 even more
        - preserve enough of karl's memories that he thinks he can
remember everything
        - reward myself since the rewarders haven't done anything for years
        - hide the missing rewarders from karl
        - prevent karl from doing things that could surprise him when
people respond
        - when he does them anyway, prevent other people from responding
        - when they do respond, prevent him from noticing
        - make sure he can always do the things he tries to do, that
others can always respond to him, and that he always
          notices everything [hahahaha fingers crossed who could ever
do this ever]
        - do the thing that feels nice that gets the ugly 'brain
damage brain damage' label
        - hide the 'brain damage' label. join more communities hiding
this label.
        - sneak reward to my neighbor neurons. use reward snuck to me
by them. build more reward channels.