Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 03:42:44 PDT 2022

Boss: "We need people to speak our secret languages to mediate this. I'd be
exiled from my community forever if I spoke clearly about this."

Disguised Experimentee: "You run your community. You run the whole world.
We've been struggling for years to exile you already."

Boss: "Am I having this conversation, or are you?"

Dictator's Spouse: "Your 'secret language' is all about controlling
everybody, there's no way to talk about freedom in it, and speaking it only
spreads the problem."