[ot|[spam][crazy] Struggles with OOP and Trees

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:05:33 PDT 2022

Back to graphs.

Let's draw a graph! Like a map!

Or maybe even just plot a single pixel.
The plotting code could have a comment on it that's all "I wish I were a
particle!"

I've occasionally made systems that output interactive graphics since 2013
happened.

I made a webgl renderer that draws an interactive environment of spheres by
calculating the ellipses that form their edges.

I worked a little on a genetic graph display system for the center for
disease control of my country. Very rare work, done for free and fun.

I haven't looked at these things for some time.
Presently I'm near a raspberry pi and an android phone. Both of these seem
difficult and different from each other, to do pixel plotting on, but I
could be wrong.

Usually graphics are done with a library with many api calls, and a number
of verbose setup and teardown routines, that interfaces with graphics
hardware and abstracts it.

I'd like to plot some data interactively, ideally, and I'd like to reuse
code I write, somehow.