The eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 18 05:50:15 PDT 2022

Following a few cryptocurrency sites - Decrypt, the Daily Hodl and CoinGecko market news - I'm often struck by the willful ignorance on display.
As though revolutionary applied crypto was born yesterday.
Of course its still early days and we can't expect any serious and sustained interest till we collapse a few govts.
Russia's KGB dictatorship looks like a good place to start.
Roll on the revolution!

I think that blockchains will replace armies for national defense, because a blockchain-based assassination market will be created…" Zach. CryptoGo