Peace is a global public good for the global commons

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 18 05:38:59 PDT 2022

“In 2017, 2018, no one had the idea that crypto was usable in the real world,” Moore says. “Peace is a global public good for the global commons… so I think it’s a maturation of the space over the last few years, and also the tooling is there now, where it wasn’t before, to really be able to get these things used in real-world situations.”

https://decrypt.co/95417/gitcoin-grant-gr13-raised-1-million-in-crypto-for-ukraine

"I may end up starting a dot-com company to promote the idea of an AP-type system," Jim Bell said back in 2000. "I think the public wants to be able to buy freedom and liberty over the Internet."