Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:06:51 PDT 2022

On 12/14/21, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I found a reference that said that the LD50 for rats and ivermectin was 51
> milligrams/kilogram.If humans had the same LD50 for ivermectin, a 100
> kilogram person's LD50 would be 51 grams.  So, I think it would be safe to
> take 0.51 grams, or 100x less.  Probably daily.

In addition to all the obvious Ivermectin dosage links in this
megathread, there is soon OTC availability in the USA, NH.
But good luck getting monoclonals and everything else
rightly freed up under Libertarian free markets.

As usual in life... hope seek consult study demand and build
for transparent info, then pick your poison as best can be,
good luck to all under circumstances of the world.

New Hampshire House Approves Over-The-Counter Ivermectin

https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-hampshire-house-approves-over-the-counter-ivermectin_4342531.html
https://legiscan.com/NH/text/HB1022/id/2461689

New Hampshire took a giant step closer to becoming the first U.S.
state to offer Ivermectin without a prescription on March 16.

A health worker shows a box containing a bottle of Ivermectin, a
medicine authorized by the National Institute for Food and Drug
Surveillance (INVIMA) to treat patients with mild, asymptomatic or
suspicious COVID-19, as part of a study of the Center for Pediatric
Infectious Diseases Studies, in Cali, Colombia, on July 21, 2020.
(Luis Robayo/AFP via Getty Images)

By a 183 to 159 vote, New Hampshire’s Republican-dominated House of
Representatives approved HB1022, which would allow pharmacists to
dispense Ivermectin under a standing order, meaning anyone can go to a
pharmacist and get the human-grade of the medication.

NH Republican lawmaker Leah Cushman, a nurse, and the bill’s sponsor,
told The Epoch Times in January that she “had absolutely no doubt
lives will be saved if human grade Ivermectin was available to COVID
patients.”

“House Republicans sent a clear message today that we support
expanding options for the treatment of COVID,” Cushman told The Epoch
Times.

She said its approval by the House also means people will not have to
resort to buying human-grade Ivermectin from a foreign country in
order to exercise their right to use the medication to treat their
symptoms.

Cushman added that the provision in the bill that safeguards doctors
from any potential discipline—or an investigation by the state’s
licensing board—for prescribing Ivermectin for COVID-19 takes “some of
the political pressure” off them.

The bill still has to win final approval from the Senate, but that is
also Republican-controlled and so far its GOP lawmakers have shown
they believe in the state’s Live Free or Die motto when it comes to
treatment choices about COVID-19.

Similar bills are pending legislative approval in Oklahoma, Missouri,
Indiana, Arizona, and Alaska.

In New Hampshire, the Ivermectin bill is one of several COVID-related
proposals led by Republicans.

The House Health, Human Services, and Elderly Affairs Committee, which
narrowly voted “ought to pass” on the Ivermectin bill,  also approved
a proposed ban on the enforcement of any federal vaccine mandate and
rejected a bill that would have added the COVID-19 vaccine to
immunization requirements for public school students.

There has been a divide between NH Republicans and the state’s Gov.
Chris Sununu, himself a Republican, over the COVID-19 virus with 13
protesters arrested last year after objecting to his push for the
state to accept a total of $27 million in federal money to promote the
COVID vaccine.

Sununu, however, who gets the final say over the bill, has steadfastly
remained an opponent to mandating the vaccine and was the only
governor in the northeast to join a gubernatorial lawsuit against the
Biden administration over its federal vaccine mandate directive.

That called for anyone who worked at a company with 100 or more
employees to be vaccinated against the virus.

The U.S. Supreme Court blocked the directive but left in place Biden’s
mandatory vaccine requirement for healthcare workers. It has also
refused to decide the argument that religious exemptions should be a
constitutional guarantee to the vaccine.

Alternative treatments like Ivermectin have caused their share of
controversy in New England.

In Maine, a close neighbor to New Hampshire, the state suspended the
medical license of one of the region’s—if not the nation’s—most
prominent doctors for prescribing Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and
other alternative treatments to the vaccine.

Dr. Meryl Nass, a national expert on vaccine-induced illnesses, was
also initially ordered to undergo psychiatric treatment, but the
state’s medical licensing board withdrew that request.

Like the NH bill, other state bills seeking to make Ivermectin
available over the counter, call for a ban of such retaliation by
state licensing boards against doctors or nurse practitioners who
prescribe patients Ivermectin and other alternative treatments.

In addition to Ivermectin, Oklahoma Senate Bill 1525 also proposes
making Hydroxychloroquine available over the counter.

“It’s incredible to me that the sole focus of the current
administration and the Capitol’s ‘Science’ is on a vaccine that isn’t
quite as ‘safe and effective’ as they make it out to be,” said Nathan
Dahm (R-Broken Arrow), the bill’s primary sponsor.

The Food and Drug Administration along with many doctors remain
opposed to the use of Ivermectin against COVID-19, arguing it has not
yet been proven as an effective treatment for the virus.