NSA, NIST, and post-quantum cryptography

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Mar 17 16:21:52 PDT 2022

I have received copious amounts of USG documents related to me ( technically an Au citizen ) from the USG.
These arrived after repeated requests and a five year delay. They also contained many redactions.  The FOI act is still being used today by activists to declassify the entire Mueller Report.
Personally I think its mattered less every year -  since 2010! - what they hide or reveal.
They are a lame-duck global power compared to world opinion expressed online ( the ' next superpower ' )

And of course they are a dead-duck in the sights of any cryptoanarchist revolutionary.

Welcome to the revolution!