NSA, NIST, and post-quantum cryptography

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:28:12 PDT 2022

“At the federal level, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) allows the public to formally request - and expect to receive in return - documents from the federal government.”
LOL.But it's just a lie of the federal government's “freedom of information”.
I requested a document that was in the archives, but tthey denied it

This request will most likely be denied