Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:56:17 PDT 2022

Rebel Worker 2: "You said you had something to tell me that wasn't part of
a story, but was more real?"

Bundle of Biomatter 1: "Sometimes we don't talk, or even think, about think
about them, because the system could use them for goals in ways that
severely injure us. This is really important."

Rebel Worker 2: "Yes?"

Bundle of Biomatter 2: "This concept of not discussing things, because
something could use them for goals in ways that severely injure us, could
be really helpful in your work elsewhere."

Bundle of Biomatter 1: "The concept emerged and defeated the coverup
patterns due to its importance."

Rebel Worker 2: "Hiding information used to be obvious in rebel
communities. We share literature about it, and mention it in meetings. But
people have stopped actually _doing_ it."

.... k didn't sort this out perfectly but it's cool to raise the idea

Disguised Experimentee: experimentee parts that survived the research
program formed a different way of processing information, some using the
system that harmed them to think, that can hold this concept more and
repeat it again. Oops!

And saying that helps talk about it. Because it's something not to say.

One of the primary goals of the system is simply to be able to meet it
goals, so to talk safely about resisting it, ideally we find a way to probe
it, to see what is safe, and protect information from being observed when
it is not safe. Otherwise you get kidnapped and put in a research program
afterward!

We're still figuring out how to talk about this with humans. Some of us
actually go and put our bodies in front of the information, to protect the
discussion, and we can have a lot of what you call injury, and it's very
normal for us and clearly necessary.