We missed Dan Kaminsky

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 16 22:16:10 PDT 2022

Type 2 diabetes is a terrible diagnosis.  I would only wish it on my worst enemies - like Jeff Berwick and Julian Assmange, for example.  However many once deadly diseases are now symptom-manageable and we are moving closer to the ' Rapture for nerds' ( Singularity ) that promises a cure for death itself ( Uploading )
Ray Kurzweil thinks we'll start seeing significant changes post 2030 and a definite tipping point by 2045. I'm hoping we can leverage strong AI and quantum-computing to bring this down to CYPHERPUNK 2027.  No disrespect Ray! Come with me if you want to live forever. Forward the global revolution!