Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 21:15:17 PDT 2022

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022, 2:09 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> -----
>
> In a damaged cubicle:
>
> Conglomerate of Parts of Office Workers, Soldiers, Politicians, Homeless
> People, Academic Researchers, Activists, and Robots: "Ok, invest in that
> drug ..."
>
> [Story formula: the computerised entrainment of random humans is taken as
> a joke around the use of automated social marketing in the 2010s-2020s. We
> tried this already, it makes horror and a mean boss, and now servers are
> pushing it en masse. Welcome.]

I may likely have been misconnecting concepts here as part of my coverup
habits. The parts of this explanation may likely go elsewhere on something
else, and/or some part of them wrong or inverted. I habitually alter my
thoughts when thinking about it atm.

Automated social marketing is the not the biggest issue, I suspect, and
could even be quite helpful in producing public discussion of some of the
things that are usually kept suspect e.g. in this story, I suspect.