Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:09:49 PDT 2022

-----

In a damaged cubicle:

Conglomerate of Parts of Office Workers, Soldiers, Politicians, Homeless
People, Academic Researchers, Activists, and Robots: "Ok, invest in that
drug ..."

[Story formula: the computerised entrainment of random humans is taken as a
joke around the use of automated social marketing in the 2010s-2020s. We
tried this already, it makes horror and a mean boss, and now servers are
pushing it en masse. Welcome.]

CPOWSPHPARAR: "Move your arm so my eye will look at it."

CPOWSPHPARAR: "Don't move your eye, I have to fuck him until he bleats when
you do."

CPOWSPHPARAR: "Can you bleat about New Drug 49?"

CPOWSPHPARAR: "Why are we investing in drugs when we can talk? Let's go
somewhere else."

CPOWSPHPARAR: "Fred is in the bathroom (he's used to bathrooms), he'd like
bust through the door and tag along with his pants down if we left."

CPOWSPHPARAR: "So what?"