Rat and Chemeleon Friendship

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:32:04 PST 2022

The rat is using real names now.The more I leak information about you, the more you leak it.Anyway Haa anyone seen the Dogville movie ?I saw it in high school years ago.
I've been like Grace my whole life.I thought your forgiveness, kindness, was a virtue for years. Being merciful and helping people. I even thought about forgiving some boys who harassment me.(I thought I'd give up the court) But nope , most people don't deserve it.A man prefers to be an asshole.But since I don't believe in the government, I'm making this revenge system myself.It's much more effective for the assholes , especially the fools who insult people and make propaganda of power in here.I do not forgive assholes like you Rat