USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 08:30:19 PST 2022

> https://summit.news/2022/02/18/university-backtracks-after-encouraging-staff-to-use-neopronouns-emojiself-and-catgender-terms/
> https://summit.news/2022/02/18/one-in-five-gen-z-adults-now-say-they-are-lgbtq/

2020 election period, one of manufactured depravity, whose
candidates participants Democrats Biden Kamala pundits
media et al, will backspin away from, history may view as
laughably captured and enraptured, to certain degrees of
detriment and needless damage done.

"I Am Not Suicidal": Watch As Jussie Smollett Loses it During Sentencing Hearing

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1090422326783606784
https://www.youtube.com/embed/EOlXEfKl64w

In an event that will likely not be publicized by the mainstream, the
sad chapter of Jussie Smollett's hate crime hoax came to a fiery
conclusion on Thursday. Smollett was sentenced before a court to a
30-month probation term, ordered to pay restitution to the City of
Chicago in the amount of $120,000, a fine of $25,000 that was the
maximum allowed by statute, and lastly: 150 days in prison.

Judge James Linn carefully parsed out the terms when reading Smollett
his sentence. He elaborated upon the parameters of the 30 month
probation by informing Smollett he would be able to travel and report
by phone. Judge Linn arrived at the 150 day jail sentence last before
asking Smollett if he had any questions. Smollett, after carefully
removing his mask, spoke softly stating "I am not suicidal" to which
Judge Linn replied "okay..." Smollett then went on by standing up and
boisterously declaring that he was not suicidal, with his shouting
echoing through the courthouse chambers. Smollett's unhinged rant
continued on with him stating that he was standing up for the
African-American and LGBT communities in a display of self-veneration
that was lacking any semblance of self-awareness. Smollett
dramatically professed his innocence whilst intermittently stopping to
assure Judge Linn that he respected his decision, a sentiment which
certainly wasn't reciprocated.

Smollett's display was a real microcosm of all of the character flaws
that motivated his crimes. He's clearly a self-absorbed person overly
compensating for an inferiority complex who resigns himself to
appealing to marginalized demographics of people from whom he is
entirely removed from given his status as a multi-millionaire
celebrity. The same brazen hubris which led Smollett to believe he'd
be able to get away with staging a hate crime as a publicity stunt to
capitalize on the racial tensions gripping the United States was on
full display during the sentencing hearing, making it difficult to
believe that any punishment will be able to teach him a lesson.

At the very least, I'm sure his tantrum is much more entertaining than
anything he's ever acted in.

Meanwhile, this tweet is still out there...

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1090422326783606784
    What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in
this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this
hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our
streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.
https://t.co/o8ilPu68CM
    — Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) January 30, 2019