Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:18:13 PST 2022

MCBoss holds three machine guns, and is machine gunning a school from
a helicopter.

While doing this, MCBoss is naked, and has a "kick me" sign on his
back, and is wearing a dunce cap.
"I'm a ridiculous idiot" is tattooed all over him. There is an anvil
held over his head by strings, and a crow is gnawing on the strings.

His secretary is videotaping this from inside the helicopter and
livestreaming it to his competitors, who are playing it back live as
advertisements between popular media online.

On screen, people start picking up phones and calling lawyers, law
enforcement agents, and activists, to rescue the people in the school
and take down the helicopter.

Another person is listing off all the businesses that Boss owns and
telling people to boycott them and burn them down.

Most of the people are shaking in terror as they do this.

Then Boss stumbles, and falls off the helicopter.