ProtonMail will continue to provide services in Russia

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:05:48 PST 2022

ProtonMail will continue to provide services in Russia

“As the conflict continues, we are seeing a sharp increase in Russian network requests for global media, reflecting the desire of ordinary Russian citizens to see world news beyond what is provided in Russia,” the company said.

“Many companies have announced they are no longer serving Russian customers. However, the company's mission is to protect the freedom of the Internet anywhere in the world, so we remain committed to ensuring the free flow of information in Russia for as long as possible.”

— Experts have already warned that attempts to block Internet access for ordinary Russian citizens could make them more susceptible to propaganda, as well as destroy the norms on which the security and stability of the worldwide web depend.
https://www.securitylab.ru/news/530522.php