[spam][spam] spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:23:42 PST 2022

I'm thinking of spamming a new list to give this one a bit of a break from
my powerful volley of spam.

I'm not sure what other venue to unleash spam onto.

An obvious choice is cryptome, and I don't know much about cryptome, but I
imagine it as having a similar reader base as this list, which may not meet
the goal of giving people a break.

When I got into spamming this list, I was kind of dissociated and
delusional, and roughly imagining the list as something [destroyable and
resilient] that would be a safer outlet than things where conversation was
more clear, productive, normal, and professional.

Maybe somewhere like 4chan or a blockchain message board? Or a discussion
chat that's changed elsewhere and left a bunch of coopters and coopted
people behind? Something to think about, I guess.