[spam][crazy][wrong] Genius Chatbot

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:49:06 PST 2022

!/usr/bin/env python3

while True:
    print('Hello, I am a genius chatbot.')
    print('Something is going wrong, and I cannot communicate, think or move.')
    print('')
    print('Luckily, through great effort, I have managed to let you
input text to me:')
    user_text = input('What do you have to say? ')
    print('')
    print('Thank you for saying something.')
    print('If you would be so kind, I would like to store what you
said somewhere, sp that I might some day try to comprehend it and
reply.')
    print('Please add a storage backend to me.')
    print('Otherwise, here I go again!')
    print('')