[spam][wrong] bad jokes

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 03:28:36 PST 2022

Red 3: "I am almost to the fridge to get a sandwich, but the
neighbor's AI is spawning robots out of it when I approach. The robots
say I need to go to the store and buy coke instead."

Blue 4: "Okay, stop approaching the fridge. Do the robots spawn more slowly?"

Red 3: "Yes, their spawning has slowed, but they are still spawning."

Blue 4: "Back away from the fridge. Do they stop spawning?"

Red 3: "They have stopped spawning. The ones that already spawned are
following me, persisting with the requests to buy Coke."

Blue 4: "You can sort this out, soldier. The squad needs this sandwich."

Red 3: "Are you sure you don't want a coke instead?"