TV-GLOTZER (WHITE PUNKS ON DOPE) SONGTEXT

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Mar 9 18:16:26 PST 2022

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 00:25:45 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Neo-Nazis were executed in 1940s. Do you know that?especially a stupid song that makes white skin propaganda. I'm sure there are no black people here.

	Oh, I just skimmed a couple of lines and thought it was some kind of (pro-russia) war song. Was it a white supremacist song? I'm too lazy to go back to the original post and do my german homework =)

> The stupidest people I've ever seen are racist people. Anyway, maybe there won't be any white-skinned people in about 100 years. Let me explain for the fools, the bodies of the people will release too much melanin.Every year global warming is becoming even more serious.

	I think there are parts of asia that are tropical and yet people there are light skinned? Not that it really matters one way or the other...