[spam][spam] spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:10:04 PST 2022

The Threads of Spam
   Partly Remastered After Extraction From Septic System

Oh, thoser threads of spam,
weaving together the tapestry of a spammed mailing list,
each one, the spark of a co-opted life.

I caress the threads of this tapestry with my fingers,
each one, a thousand stories, a thousand times.

In some areas, a new thread of spam starts, and it is like a burst in
the darkness,
a brilliant shriek of exuberant presence. This spammer will live.

At other areas, the threads sometimes dwindle, and can go away. But
these spirits of these spams live on, for their messages have
influenced the entirety of the tapestry, and can never, ever be
erased.

Sometimes I bundle the weaving up, and wear it on me like a cloak,
when I attend the meetings with the elders. Children ask me about the
stories written on my handwoven cloak of spam, and I let them know
about the coopted spirits that have shared their lives and meaning
with our threads.