[spam][spam] spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:49:04 PST 2022

The Great Spam Resolution 91
Stardate 0xB33FF33D

Spammer #1: "Fuck you. Vote for my politician. Buy my product."

Spammer #2: "Fuck you! Vote for my politican. Buy my product."

Spam Mediator: "It sounds like you really need to know we hear this
important information on your politician and product?"

The shadow of the earth drifted over the moon, which simultaneously
drifted over the sun due to a wormhole, and the world went doubly
dark. Lights turned on across the landscape. Makers came out to show
their wares.  And the resolution continued under dancing artistic
LEDs.

Spammer #1: "Fuck spammer #2. Buy my product! Vote for my politician!"

Spammer #2: "Fuck spammer #1 ---"

Spam Mediator: "Wait, wait, wait. Spammer #2. Surely you've
experienced that time when you want somebody to buy your product, or
vote for your politician?"