[spam][spam] spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:41:42 PST 2022

The Last Gasp of the Return of the Final Unending Spam Files Reloaded,
3rd Edition

It was a dreary, lonely spam, and yet the solitude, the relaxed
creaking of the spam hinges on the back spam porch, somehow kept me
company in a way that nothing can quite compare to.

The wind was spamming gently, caressing a discarded missive draped
over the arm of my rocking spam. I watched its letters gently rise and
fall as the crests of the spam breeze caressed it.

"Spam," I thought to myself. "Is it all there is to life? Or is there more?"

A distant yell of a child wafted over the spam wind, adding its prose
to the gentle wind chimes an old spammer had hung from my spam eaves a
few years back. Oh those children. I wonder who, if anyone, was
spamming them now?

A crow cawed from a tree that marked the border spam between my
property, and the spam farmer behind me.

"I wonder if crows spam the same way we do," I mused to myself, as the
crow gently cawed again. Maybe the neighbor's dog was gently spamming
it from below.