USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 12:27:53 PST 2022

Democrat Political Machines spinning up to gin up more Fraud...

Clintons To Revive Foundation Arm That Jeffrey Epstein Said He Helped Conceive

https://twitter.com/electionwiz
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1499928032865357825
https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1500518624376750084
https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1500520104223674369
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/08/jeffrey-epstein-clinton-foundation/

In what some might say is the strongest indication that Hillary
Clinton is running in 2024, former President Bill Clinton just
announced the revival of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), an arm
of their infamous foundation which was shuttered nearly five years ago
after Hillary Clinton's loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 US election.

In a Friday letter, former President Bill Clinton announced that the
Clinton Global Initiative would be reactivated to tackle 'urgent
needs' such as climate change and the situation in Ukraine

"The need for that kind of cooperation and coordination has never been
more urgent than it is now," wrote Clinton, adding, "The COVID-19
pandemic has ripped the cover off of longstanding inequities and
vulnerabilities across our global community."

"The existential threat of climate change grows every day. Democracy
is under assault around the world, most glaringly in Ukraine where
Russia has launched an unjustified and unprovoked invasion that has
put millions of lives in grave danger."

"The number of displaced people and refugees worldwide is higher than
it has ever been — more than one in 95 of all people alive on the
planet today has been forced to flee their home," Clinton added.

    The last 5 years have ripped the cover off of longstanding global
vulnerabilities, but I still believe we can accomplish far more
together than we can apart. That’s why I’m looking forward to the next
chapter of @ClintonGlobal. My letter here: https://t.co/SQAJFmIF6G
https://t.co/S1cHCwUHFS
    — Bill Clinton (@BillClinton) March 4, 2022

Ahem:

    The Clinton Global Initiative was the primary doorway connecting
the Clintons to corporate and foreign donors interested in gaining
political access to Washington. https://t.co/wd3dyGCpPS
    — Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork) March 6, 2022

    “WJC (Bill Clinton) …is personally paid by three CGI (Clinton
Global Initiative) sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some
that are at home” – Doug Band

    “We have dedicated ourselves to helping the President secure and
engage in for-profit activities” – Doug Band
    — Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork) March 6, 2022

The former US president, who stayed at Vladimir Putin's house just
seven short years ago on the same trip where he collected a $500,000
check for a speech at a Russian investment bank, founded CGI with
former adviser Doug Band - who left CGI in 2010.

Notably, Jeffrey Epstein lawyer Alan Dershowitz wrote in a 2007 letter
to prosecutors that the dead pedophile helped conceive CGI.

"Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton
Global Initiative, which is described as a project ‘bringing together
a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative
solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges," wrote
Dershowitz.

Bill Clinton is the co-chair of the foundation, while daughter Chelsea
is its vice chairwoman.

    Bill Clinton just announced the Clinton Global Initiative is
coming back online and that is all the confirmation we need that
Hillary is running
    — Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) March 5, 2022