Computer science teaching endorsement in WA state

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Tue Mar 8 06:23:22 PST 2022

Hey cypherpunks,

I am thinking of getting a computer science teaching endorsement here in
Washington state and was looking at this and thought it might be of
general interest here:

https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?year=2022&billnumber=5389&initiative=false

It looks like the bill (like everything else) slowed down a while due to
the latest pandemic. Anyway I am curious if people have suggestions for
computer science certifications etc.

In terms of Punch-Out!! I was able to defeat Mr Sandman on my emulator
last night. There are speedruns online of people defeating Punch-Out!!
blindfolded, which is pretty impressive. I mean, I've defeated Mike
Tyson (Mr Dream in some editions) before on the old console back in the
day, but the last few bosses are pretty tough!

Sorry for the off topic. If anyone could be so kind as to respond, I was
thinking of going to the Washington state legislature in Olympia and
covering some cybersecurity legislation and things of that nature, I
mean maybe even this next workweek and such! It's an exciting time full
of possibilities!

Douglas the straightforward