[spam][spam] spam

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Mon Mar 7 16:43:45 PST 2022

Dear Punk, Batsoup, Stasi,

Please read the following missive from yourself below, si vous playdoh:

On 2022-03-08 00:33, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> 	yes karl. You are an asshole. Stop it.

I'm curious if you could enlighten us about what you like or don't like
about this past week's emails?. Thanks Stasi, Batsoup, Punk, I really
appreciate your loving, long-lasting dedication to the silly exuberance
of this list, especially as you probably have quite a secure income!

I myself am about to play some Punch-Out --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfebVlOgZf8 -- bbl