Samsung Leak

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Mar 7 16:40:01 PST 2022

On Mon, 07 Mar 2022 23:04:52 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> The leak contains:
> - source code for each trusted applet (TA) installed in the Samsung TrustZone environment used for sensitive operations (e.g. hardware cryptography, binary encryption, access control)
> - algorithms for all biometric unlock operations
> - bootloader source code for all latest samsung devices
> - confidential source code from Qualcomm
> - source code for Samsung activation servers- the complete source code for the technology used to authorize and authenticate Samsung accounts, including APIs and services.

	that's all interesting and may be useful, but even if you have the source for, say, a  bootloader, you still can't get control of any of these piece-of-shit, systems-on-a-chip because they only run malware signed by govcorp.

	it would amazing if the private keys from scum like intel, amd, crapple, samsung, etc etc were 'leaked', but I'm not holding my breath.