[spam][spam] spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:57:30 PST 2022

---------------------
The Spam Files

Episode 2

Today, we will be briefly searching the web for ascii artwork of canned ham.

There are few useful search engines out there.

Hoenstly it looks like Google, whose motto used to be "don't be evil",
somehow put all other efforts at websearch completely out of business,
while their motto was "don't be evil". We likely have historiczl
evidence that this motto was violated.

Note: Google publicised their novel data indexing algorithms with
public conferences and public papers, so that anybody could duplicate
their work.

Anyway, I'll shill myself into www.google.com and search for "canned
ham ascii artwork"

https://www.google.com/search?q=canned%20ham%20ascii%20artwork

Not finding relevant results :/

Well, maybe I can find a picture of canned ham, and make the artwork myself!