[ot][random][crazy][spam] Out of it, Video Game Design Project

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:45:11 PST 2022

I want to add this idea to the game:

I expect there'd be an eery feeling if people traveled back in time,
and then accidentally caused events that they experienced later in the
game.

I think it would be coolest to do that environmentally, by providing a
number of different ways for it to happen. I'm not sure if that's
numerically reasonable, but it could be explored. You could also nudge
the player via in-game events. I'll at least try to add the idea to
the notes in the repo.

If you did it well, you could even get players to cause events that
happen simultaneously in real-world time! Might take a very simple
system to do that kind of player prediction though.