[spam][spam] spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:24:31 PST 2022

----------------
The Spam Diatribes
Extract 4315

How many genius hackers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

What a ridiculously simple question. You should have asked a better
question. How about this one:

What is an algorithm that could derive a way for any given number of
genius hackers to all depend on each other to screw in a lightbulb?

I can inform you of such an algorithm. It is easy to write, a child
could do it. In fact, every child has one already: the human brain.

Allow me to demonstrate:

- 1 genius hacker -

The genius hacker sits in a basement for months, writing software that
builds robots. They then direct the software to build a robot to screw
the lightbulb in. They also write a testsuite, and the lightbulb is
screwed in during the execution of the testsuite.

For the first time in months, there is light in the hacker's basement.

They show some genius hackers on the internet what they have made, but
are insulted for their months of work. However, two spy agencies are
surveilling them, and they receive a business offer to purchase the
rights to their invention, paired with a nondisclosure agrement. They
are so infuriated at the nondisclosure agreement that they destroy
their work via a thermite detonation system they have already wired
their computer with, and in the process the lightbulb goes out.

- 2 genius hackers -

..... maybe the algorithm is not fully functional