[spam][draft] Hello World

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:00:15 PST 2022

To state clearly, this python program:

print("Hello, world.")

outputs the text "Hello, world." on the screen, when run.

Running it is hard, and is probably done most easily in a jupyter notebook.

Y'know, figuring out how to run code is probably the hardest part of
getting started with software, in my opinion. Especially in this age
of mobile phones and graphical interfaces.

It probably makes sense to try microsoft visual studio right now :(
microsoft was kinda mean to linux, so it's a little saddening to
recommend it.

Anyway, let's assume you can figure out how to run python code, which
personally I recommend doing from a linux terminal by typing 'python3'
and hitting enter.