Fwd: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Mar 7 11:45:03 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <noreply at its.ny.gov>
Date: Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 2:43 PM
Subject: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY
To: <g at xny.io>

Thank you for submitting your FOIL request through Open FOIL NY.

Here is your Open FOIL NY confirmation information for future reference:

LARSON_DFS_20220307144349850

LARSON_EXEC_20220307144349850

*INFORMATION SUBMITTED:*
*Records Requested From*
Department of Financial Services
Executive Chamber
*Short Title*
Goldman Sachs Resolves Foreign Bribery Case And Agrees To Pay Over $2.9
Billion
*Description*
Dear Madam or sir: We would like access to any/and all records at DFS with
reference if Goldman Sachs knows what a felony is? Love, JP Morgan.
*Uploaded Files*
*FOIL Response Format*
Email
*If fees apply, please contact me if costs will be greater than*
$250000

Your FOIL request has been forwarded to the organization(s) you selected,
and the respective Records Access Officer will contact you directly for
further processing of your request. Please allow up to five business days
for such communication(s). For your convenience, here is additional contact
information:

Department of Financial Services
One State Street
20th Floor