Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:07:21 PST 2022

---------------------------------

MCBoss sits in a cast, resting in the clouds, wearing a crown.

"Oh, I am so resplendent in my crown!" says MCBoss to their court.

The court is composed of an AI tech, a presidential candidate, an
enslaved alien, a prostitute, a small spy agency, a chief of police, a
drug dealer, and others.

"Do my bidding, minions!"

The drug dealer spoke to the AI tech. "Dude, you look stressed."

The AI tech replied to the drug dealer. "You should stay away from that stuff."

MCBoss pranced up and down and left and right.  He put the prostitute
in charge of the cloudship navigation controls. "Take us over France,
I want to bomb the eiffel tower!"

"Whatever turns you on!" replied the prostitute. And off they went!

---

MCBoss floats over the Eiffel Tower.

"AI Tech, mind control all the tourists at the tower to stand so as to
spell out my name before we bomb them."

"Mind control? How the fuck do you do that?" replied the AI tech.

"Prostitute, show him."

"Oh mind control is easy!"

"Get off my lap! What are you doing????"

"Get the picture? Now, make them all stand so as to spell out my name."

The AI Tech stared wide eyed.

"Here's a million dollars. Can you get started now?"

"Yessir! Mind control! Right away!"

---

The AI Tech was buying supercomputers and surveilling the tourists
while Boss interviewed the enslaved alien being.

"Alien, I understand you have a machine that generates wormholes. How
much do you want for it?"

"Alien might request being freed from slavery, for information on wormholes?"

"That's not going to happen. How much do wormhole generators sell for,
where you come from?"

"It can take patience, to wait for those who have emergencies and
strong emotions, to finish their travels so there is room to visit
exotic Earthling planets."

"You don't trade them. I still have use for you. Let me think on this."

Boss let the alien being chained up in the closet.

"Alien knows your heart years to be free!"

"Hrm," thought MCBoss.

---

"Drug dealer, you're the only person who understands me. Some day your
drug empire will be as large as mine."

"Bro, we'll get there together."

"You said it."

The ai tech had almost finished their work.

"Now, this only an alpha prototype. It's not going to work 100%. But I
think we can test it on a small portion of the crowd, and see how they
respond."

Boss beamed.

"Ready the bombs!"

"Boms?"