Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 00:08:54 PST 2022

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022, 3:05 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 6, 2022, 9:47 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
> Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Researcher 37: "How are we going to measure the subject's behavior of
>> spreading traumatic nicotine addiction, if there is no nicotine in the
>> air?"
>>
>> Researcher 36: "The air is full of nicotine."
>> Researcher 36 presses one of the buttons, and Boss's limbs begin
>> jerking. He kicks the chair away from under himself and falls to the
>> ground. Some foamy material leaves his mouth.
>> Researcher 36: "Just like every other experiment?"
>>

> [experimentee activists are firmly not ok with this. speak on computer
> display that nobody ever deserves this, not the devil himself (who is
> indistinguishable from boss), and that projects that spread the problem
> will be halted. possible: a bundle of organs and wires takes control of
> boss and uses him to slowly travel and make the world right, as the only
> thing that understands his mind.]

[this happens when boss is placed in the human experimentation system, or
otherwise physically and neurologically ripped apart. missing: discussion
of heirarchical behavior from duplication of abusive patterns. ... other
things]