Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:53:52 PST 2022

Boss has thick wires leaving his scalp, which are held by Researcher
Chaperone like a leash.

Dictator of Dictatortopia: "I'm going to need the advanced crowd management
package for a month, some pansy foreign agent riled up my population."

Boss: "Ummmm we have a new stipulation. All uses of the package will be
publicly logged. Also, logging will be added to the existing product."

Dictator of Dictatortopia: "Whatt? I can build your shitty product in a
week. Say goodbye to your contract."

Researcher Chaperone: "You mean the contract that says we can mind control
your entire government if it is broken?"