[ot][spam][crazy] muse-lsl bleak work

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:45:17 PST 2022

I found a photo of the board. It looks like the bluetooth chip is
under some shielding, but the FCC ID is printed:
https://fccid.io/2ABCB-RPI4B

In the internal photos FCC document they remove the shielding,
revealing the chip underneath. It's unlabeled:
https://fccid.io/2ABCB-RPI4B/Internal-Photos/Internal-Photos-4325659.pdf
. This document also hilights where the antenna is.

This is a lot of pdf files to look at on my tiny raspi. This document:
https://fccid.io/2ABCB-RPI4B/User-Manual/Installation-Guide-4325624.pdf
says this:

> The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B+ module has an IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac 1x1 WLAN, Bluetooth 5 and
Bluetooth LE module based on the Cypress 43455 chip.