www.rt.com

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:45:27 PST 2022

>> We have education programs where a random selection of caring and
>> disgruntled teachers tell people how to live, generally supporting
>> either caring or disgruntled world values.
>

> 	I don't think I've seen any evidence of that.

We generally have 12 grades of public education followed by 4-8 years
of private education. It occupies the daily time of our citizens until
their mid-twenties, where they mostly sit motionless, watch teachers
talk, and are tested on their ability to repeat back and make a little
use of what they are told.

It's cast as a counterpoint to a 'lack of education' where people are
isolated from each other and don't learn much of anything at all aside
from what the mass media relays to them.