www.rt.com

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Mar 6 09:46:27 PST 2022

On Sun, 6 Mar 2022 08:20:58 -0500
"Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many" <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/6/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > On Sat, 5 Mar 2022 23:53:57 -0500
> > Karl Semich <0xloem at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm not sure what russian culture is like,
> >
> > 	what about jew-US nazi culture? what is that 'culture' like?
>
> Guesses, might need improvement:
>
> You ignore everything but what your media say, buy and discard stuff
> to try to solve your problems, and pretend it's okay to do things your
> boss tells you to. You try to make everybody else behave this way.

	That's a good description of some key features of US society, yes. Although the US mafia doesn't just try to impose their 'culture'. They try and succeed imposing it on the whole world.

	I'd say US 'culture' is the ultimate religious 'culture'. It's based on worshipping the  jew-kkkristian church, worshipping the church of Science, and  worshipping cops and the military. And exterminating anything that opposes them.

> We have education programs where a random selection of caring and
> disgruntled teachers tell people how to live, generally supporting
> either caring or disgruntled world values.

	I don't think I've seen any evidence of that.